Turkish Sausage and Cheese Pide Recipe by Spinning Grillers
How to Make Sucuk Pide Bread in Spinning Grillers Pita Bread Oven
Recipe for Pide Bread Dough:
- 1 sachet dry yeast
- 1 tbs sugar
- 1.5 cups warm water
- 3.5 cups flour (all-purpose flour)
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Turkish Beef Sausage (cubed or sliced)
- Put your yeast, sugar warm water, and flour into a bowl. Knead for 15 minutes. Cover and let the dough rest for 1 hour.
- To form the Turkish Pide Boats roll the dough in one direction.
- Add the cheese, sausage and little pieces of butter. Fold the dough from both sides.
- Put the Pide on the Spinning Grillers pita oven. The oven should be reading about 500F. Let it rotate on speed number 6 for about 3 turns or until it becomes golden brown. If the bottom is too hot use a pizza screen.
- Once your Turkish Sausage & Cheese Pide is ready. Rub the butter on it and Enjoy!!
You May Also Like...
We found some products that you might also be interested in.