Pita Oven - Tortilla Oven- Naan Bread Oven- Tabbon Bread Maker - Natural Gas- Generation V German Burners
- NSF/ANSI Standard 4
How can you save both time and money while expanding your restaurant marketability? Restaurants like Outback Steakhouse®, Panera Bread®, and Subway® already know the answer. All you need is a cost efficient way to offer fresh baked bread. That’s right! Offering freshly baked bread on the premises has a proven track record in the restaurant industry. It’s one way restaurants offer their freshness appeal.
Built from commercial grade stainless steel, the PitaOven delivers intense head for an all around even bake through the use of several burners. Infra red burners heat from the top while a steady jet burner heats on the bottom of the plate, resulting in puffy golden brown pita bread. This is the same technology used in the shawarma machines and performs with perfection as a pita oven.
Ordering a pita oven from PitaOven.net ensures that your pita bread will be the talk of the town as the heavy duty steel plate baking surface rotates around the circumference of the pita oven in the same way common to traditional pita bakeries all over the Middle East. PLUS, the PitaOven not only bakes delicious pita bread to perfection, but, due to being able to adjust the speed and temperature of the oven, you can also make Naan bread, Roti, Tandoori bread, and Mexican tortillas. It even bakes Zatar pies and pizza!
Can’t you just smell it now… that rich aroma that can only fill a kitchen when bread is being baked? Ahh… freshly baked pita bread from the top of the line PitaOven. That’s the way to expand your restaurant marketability. And it will save you time and money in the process. It’s the pita oven you need now!
Features & Benefits
- Pita Oven is designed for Commercial Use.
- Ideal for Catering Halls and Supermarkets.
- It operates on Natural Gas.
- High Grade 304 Stainless Steel Construction.
- 6 Separate Heat Control Zones.
- Automatic Electric Igniters.
- Adjustable Turn Table Speed.
- Large Preparation Table.
- On casters- Easy to Move.
- Easy to clean.
- 24- 6 inch Pita per minute a total of 1440 Pitas per hour (applies the same to Naan Bread).
- 14 - 8 inch Pita each per minute a total of 840 Pitas per hour (applies the same to Naan Bread).
- Model: PITA OVEN SG-PITA48 V
- Large Bottom Burner to keep base warm.
- 5 Powerful Infrared Top Burners.
- 157,641 BTU's.
- 48" Large Turntable.
- Adjustable speed 1TPM- 4TPM.
- 54" Width x 67" Depth x 51 3/4” Height.
- Legs can be removed to fit on top of a counter.
- Natural Gas 3/4" pipe ready. Professional installation required.
- UL, NSF/ANSI Standard 4 Certified
- CE internal Certified.
- One Year Limited Warranty. Fully Assembled!
Generation III Production II
- Double the insulation.
- UL, NSF/ANSI Standard 4 Certified
- Electric Automatic Igniters.
- New Thermcouple and Pilot Assembly.
- Heavy Duty GERMAN Mesh Stainless Steel Burners for a prolonged use.
- Powerful Motor.
- Fan Ventilation Panel.
- Quick Maintains Access
- Six Burners Full Controllable.
Pita Bread Oven- by Spinning Grillers New York
Pita Oven by Spinning Grillers
Roti Naan Oven- Making Naan the easy way.
Roti Naan Oven by Spinning Grillers
Taboon Bread is a type of flat bread traditionally baked in a ...
Taboon Flat Bread using the Pita Oven
Naan bread maker, naan bread oven demonstrated by Indian Chief...
Naan Bread Maker Demonstrated by Tandoori Chef Bibin
Pita Oven, Naan Bread Oven, this is the large SG-Pita48 rotary...
Pita Bread Oven - Naan Oven by Spinning Grillers- Large Capacity - خط خبز عربي