Pita Oven - Tortilla Oven- Naan Bread Oven- Tabbon Bread Maker - Natural Gas
How can you save both time and money while expanding your restaurant marketability? Restaurants like Outback Steakhouse®, Panera Bread®, and Subway® already know the answer. All you need is a cost efficient way to offer fresh baked bread. That’s right! Offering freshly baked bread on the premises has a proven track record in the restaurant industry. It’s one way restaurants offer their freshness appeal.
Built from commercial grade stainless steel, the PitaOven delivers intense head for an all around even bake through the use of several burners. Infra red burners heat from the top while a steady jet burner heats on the bottom of the plate, resulting in puffy golden brown pita bread. This is the same technology used in the shawarma machines and performs with perfection as a pita oven.
Ordering a pita oven from Spinning Grillers ensures that your pita bread will be the talk of the town as the heavy duty steel plate baking surface rotates around the circumference of the pita oven in the same way common to traditional pita bakeries all over the Middle East. PLUS, the PitaOven not only bakes delicious pita bread to perfection, but, due to being able to adjust the speed and temperature of the oven, you can also make Naan bread, Roti, Tandoori bread, and Mexican tortillas. It even bakes Zatar pies and pizza!
Can’t you just smell it now… that rich aroma that can only fill a kitchen when bread is being baked? Ahh… freshly baked pita bread from the top of the line PitaOven. That’s the way to expand your restaurant marketability. And it will save you time and money in the process. It’s the pita oven you need now!
Features & Benefits
- Pita Oven is designed for commercial use. It operates on Natural Gas.
- High grade 304 Stainless Steel construction.
- 3 Separate Heat Control.
- Adjustable turn table speed.
- Comes complete with preparation table.
- Adjustable height.
- On casters thus can be moved easily.
- Easy to clean.
- Health Department Approved NSF Certifications.
- Model: PITA OVEN PITA30
- One large (U) bottom burner.
- Two powerful infrared top burners. Total of 70,000 BTU's.
- 30" large turntable. Disk diameter is 30 inches.
- Adjustable speed 1TPM- 4TPM.
- 39 1/3" Width 37 1/3" Depth x 51” Height.
- Legs can be removed to fit on top of a counter.
- Natural Gas 3/4" pipe ready. Professional installation required.
- UL/NSF Certified.
- CE internal approved parts.
- One Year Limited Parts.
- Fully Assembled!
- 10- 6 inch Pita per minute a total of 600 Pitas per hour (applies the same to Naan).
- 6 - 8 inch Pita each per minute a total of 360 Pitas per hour (applies the same to Naan).
- Double insulation.
- Automatic igniters.
- New Thermcouple and Pilot Assembly.
- New Heavy Duty Burners. All burners have been re-deigned.
- Powerful Motor.
- UL/NSF Certification.
- Easy Access Service Door
- Heavy Insulation
- Improved Functionality
- New Turntable
Generation III P2 Additional Options
- German Mesh Burners- We offer an upgrade to German Mesh Burners to replace the ceramic burners.
Roti Naan Oven- Making Naan the easy way.
Roti Naan Oven by Spinning Grillers
Taboon Bread is a type of flat break traditionally baked in a ...
Taboon Flat Bread using the Pita Oven
Pita Oven makes your Pita Bread at your own restaurant. Great ...
Pita Oven by SpinningGrillers- pita bread oven for your resturant
Naan bread maker, naan bread oven demonstrated by Indian Chief...
Naan Bread Maker Demonstrated by Tandoori Chef Bibin
Using the Pita Oven Naan Oven to make Chicken Paratha or Lacch...
Chicken Paratha using the PitaOven Naan Bread Oven- Rotary Oven
Pita Bread Oven for Manakeesh. Zait and Zaatar pites The item ...
Gas Pita Bread Oven for Manakeesh - PitaOven
Using the Pita Oven Naan Oven to make Naan Bread, Chicken Para...
Naan Bread & Roti using the PitaOven Rotary Oven by Spinning Grilles
Pita Bread Oven- Pita Bread Machine. This Pita Oven is small e...
Pita Bread Machine