- Portable tandoor oven by TanDorri Grillers is made from commercial grade stainless steel (304).
- The clay pot is heavy enforced and insulated then wrapped in 304 Stainless Steel. Built to last. A removable ash tray is included.
- The tandoori oven comes on heavy duty casters so as to easily move it around your yard. It is great for backyard parties and catering jobs alike.
- It can be used with charcoal or propane gas. Propane hose and regulator are included. All you do is connect it to your BBQ propane tank. (tank not included).
- It comes with 6 Skewers, bread tools, hose and regulator, removable ash tray, top cover and all weather cover to preserve it from the elements. No assembly required, it is ready to enjoy.
- 24" External Diameter
- 14" Internal Diameter
- 32" Height
- 6 x Skewers
- 1 x Pair Bread Tools
- 1 x Lid
- 1 x Grate for Ceramic Briquettes
- 1 x 16 Tip Jet Burner
- 1 x 5 Foot Hose
- 1 x Regulator for a 20lb Tank (Tank not included)
- 1 x Ball valve
Authentic, Delicious Indian Food from Your Own Backyard Tandoor by TanDooriGrillers.com
If there is one thing that people from all cultures, places, and times can agree on, it is that delicious food is definitely one of the things the makes life special. Almost everyone has special memories of home-cooked meals that they can still vividly remember decades later. As the world has grown increasingly interconnected over time, people have dispersed all across the globe, taking their own taste in cooking and food with them. Indian food culture in particular has exploded all across the world, with hundreds of thousands of people falling in love with the bold and vivid flavors which are a hallmark of Tandoori cuisine.
However, people interested in the best Indian food may be disappointed with what they are able to find locally; sure, if you live in New York City you can probably find a few authentic restaurants specializing in the Tandoori cuisine, but you may be out of luck in much of the rest of the world. That’s where HomeDoori.com comes in – they offer an authentic, affordable option for those looking to enjoy their own food cooked in a Tandoori home oven. Let’s take a look at a few of the benefits of buying a clay oven backyard Tandoor from TanDooriGrillers.com:
- Authentic Taste – Let’s face it. Most so-called Indian restaurants just aren’t that great. If your area suffers from a lack of authentic Indian cuisine, consider installing your own Tandoori home oven in your backyard. You’ll be able to cook delicious Tandoori food any time you want, right in the comfort of your own home.
- Easy to Use – Unlike many traditional clay ovens, the backyard Tandoor model by TanDooriGrillers.com is incredibly easy to install and operate. It even operates on standard propane gas tanks just like those used by your barbeque or grill – no coals necessary.
- Affordable – Best of all, the Tandoori home oven by HomeDoori.com won’t break the bank. In fact, you may be surprised at how little it may cost you to install one in your backyard. When compared to the price of eating out, being able to cook your very own Tandoori cuisine at home can save you quite a bit of money.
For more information about the backyard Tandoor clay oven by TanDooriGrillers.com